Specialized Counseling Services
Specialized Counseling Services subcategories:
- Abuse Counseling (87/29)
- Adolescent/Youth Counseling (132/44)
- Anger Management (56/18)
- Bereavement Counseling (81/23)
- Caregiver Counseling (31/3)
- Child Guidance (23/5)
- Crime Victim/Witness Counseling (16/1)
- Cultural Transition Counseling (2/1)
- Divorce Counseling (10/6)
- Ex-Offender Counseling (3/1)
- Gambling Addiction Counseling (9/8)
- Gender Identity Counseling (4/0)
- Geriatric Counseling (19/10)
- Health/Disability Related Counseling (84/29)
- Human Trafficking Counseling (1/0)
- Juvenile Delinquency Diversion Counseling (10/7)
- Marriage Counseling (30/10)
- Overspender Counseling (1/4)
- Parent Child Interactive Therapy (1/1)
- Parent Counseling (36/25)
- Perinatal/Postpartum Depression Counseling (4/0)
- Postabortion Counseling (2/1)
- Premarital Counseling (2/0)
- Psychiatric Disorder Counseling (51/9)
- Runaway/Homeless Youth Counseling (12/5)
- Sex Offender Counseling (5/2)
- Sexual Assault Counseling (34/10)
- Sexuality Counseling (3/1)
- Sexual Orientation Counseling (8/1)
- Suicide Counseling (6/1)
- Terminal Illness Counseling (10/2)
- Veteran Reintegration Counseling (19/10)
|The structure of the services index and definitions of the terms contained herein were originally published in A Taxonomy of Human Services: A Conceptual Framework with Standardized Terminology and Definitions for the Field by the Information and Referral Federation of Los Angeles County, Inc., 3035 Tyler Ave., El Monte, CA 91731; Copyright (c) 1983, 1987, 1991. No part of this listing of human services terms and definitions may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electrical, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of the Information and Referral Federation of Los Angeles County, Inc.|
This file's content displays in the left hand side margin of your Taxonomy - Directory of Services.
Above is the standard disclaimer required by AIRS INFOLINE, please consult locally or with AIRS as to what is appropriate to post for your system Taxonomy.
We do NOT recommend that you use MS Word to edit or manage this file, be sure to seek out a program or application that is a valid web authoring tool to do so.
You will want to be sure to retain the exact file name and extension when editing, saving, and re-uploading this file to your directory.
Programs that provide treatment services which may include emotional support, problem-solving assistance, information and guidance in a variety of counseling settings for individuals who are having difficulty in coping with a traumatic experience or a personal relationship or in making the adjustments that are required by their particular stage in life.
Navigation Tips [+/-]